9.06.2022

Threatening (a dream)

We were at a kind of theme park that was either closed for years or open and about to close. 
We (me and four or five other people. Not necessarily people I knew) entered a structure. 
Which was a rollercoaster. But also a ghost house and a (apparently not so) hidden cave.

It was dark and there was fire but not as hot as you'd expect. 
And some of the 'fires' turned out to be cardboard and paper with lights shining through them.

As we climbed the stairs it became clear that my child-version needed help. 
So I picked him up and put him on the shoulders of my older me. 
So, there were three versions of me present, each representing a phase in my life:
my past, present and future. 

We encountered an enormous devil-like creature that looked very menacing. 
Until he got attacked by a raven and looked more terrified then threatening. 

Unfortunately that's the point my alarm went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment