10.17.2022

Never seen before (a dream)

There were no humans left on Earth. Future robots that came to look saw some lost predecessors working to maintain the structures left by mankind. And failing. Off white buildings that were looking like mushrooms build on mountain slopes broke into pieces and collapsed unto heeps that slowly got integrated in nature. Next moment after watching that on a big screen, I was drawing. The paper was black and on it were elephants outlined in silverish grey. I found myself sitting at a bar, having a drink with a friend who was also drawing. 

Abent mindedly I traced the outlines of the elephant and noticed it was standing on half a dozen smaller elephants. When my pencil reached the starting point, the paper started to change and hovering above it colourful, moving (in more than one way) pictures appeared, 'exploding' into different images. Of butterflies, rainbows, unicorns, flowers and animals I had never seen before. 'Wow!', a woman looking over my right shoulder exclaimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment