7.26.2022

Green or grey (a dream)

Surrounded by colours, I was a colour myself but could not look at myself in the mirror
because I was too sparkly and needed to quickly shield my eyes.

Although my shoes were too big, I stumbled into another world where I landed on my head.

Which was apparently normal because everyone around me was shuffling through the streets on their heads. Without using their hands. As if no one had ever told them that would give them more balance. I couldn't hold my position much longer and to the surprise of my fellow citizens - all, just like me, wearing outfits as if they played a roll in the seventies Batman-series - I toppled over, landed on my feet and started walking. 

Two young entrepeneurs had seen what happened and offered me a money making deal.

Before they could approach me, I was surrounded by a large crowd and simply decided to snap out of my dream.

Seeing it was two hours before my alarm would go off, I tried to get back into the dream but landed in someone else's. Apparently set in a different world. Were everyone was wearing green or grey.



No comments:

Post a Comment