8.23.2022

She agreed (a dream)

My (in real life deceased) mother and I were on vacation in an unknown city. Wandering around we decided to visit a local museum. As usual in my dreams it was a huge building with lots of stairs and doors. The artwork around us seemed all to be examples of tribal cultures and most of it was very colourful. For some reason (siesta time?) there were not many visitors. Just a few people, dressed in all white.

Going up the stairs to the second floor I looked at my watch and asked my mother - who was a few meters ahead of me - to hold so I could ask her a question:

'Shall we go find a place to eat after this? It's four thirty and we'll be ahead of the restaurant rush.'

She agreed.


A few days later this dream continued: while my mother was seated on some park bench, she had sent me out to get something to eat from one of the many stands and restaurants in the area. My order got mixed up so my mother got what I had ordered for myself and I got her eggroll. Which tasted as if it was at least three days old and just a few seconds heated in a microwave. I woke up with a dirty taste in my mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment